For information about the District please explore our District Web site or contact us directly. We welcome all inquries about our District. We understand you may have many questions, and we will take the time to answer them and help you through the process of registering your child in our schools every step of the way.
To find out what school your child would attend, if moving to the District, contact Kathy Smith in Business Services at (607) 936-3704 ext. 1035 or email@example.com. We do not have a published map of school attendance areas - you must call this office with your address to verify which school attendance area you are in.
STEPS to Register (including forms/notices):
For general registration questions, please contact our Instruction and Curriculum office administrative assistant Tammy Townsend at (607) 936-3704 ext. 1004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the Student Registration Form PDF (updated Dec. 5, 2016)
- Home Language Questionnaires here (Link to external website)
- Download the Non-resident Enrollment Request Form PDF
- Download the Registration Requirements Document PDF
- View the CPP annual notices / additional forms file (these will be given to all newly registered families)
If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact:
Director of Pupil Personnel Services
(607) 936-3704, extension 1017